Ensure compliance of picking, packing and dispatch or collection teams according to daily production targets and ensuring all deadlines are achieved.
▪ 5 years’ experience in warehouse operations of which 3 years in a supervisory role
▪ Matric is essential, however should you be in the employ of the company and do not have a matric qualification, your application will still be considered.
▪ Successful incumbent will be required to work day shift from 08h00 to 17h00 depending on operational requirements
▪ Knowledge of warehouse management systems and processes
▪ Strong, planning and organisational skills.
▪ Must have a sense of URGENCY to handle extreme pressure and be able to meet strict deadlines.
▪ Identify problems, analyse trends and implement corrective and preventative actions.
▪ Good communication skills (written & verbal).
This position is being recruited through www.fr8jobs.net, please sign up and apply directly to the employer.