KwaZulu-Natal - South Africa
Contract Type: Permanent
• Grade 12/ Matric qualification
• Bachelor’s degree / Diploma in logistics, supply chain management or related qualification
• 3 years proven working experience as an Internal Sales and Marketing Coordinator.
• Proven working experience in the logistic sector. (this is essential)
• Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
• Excellent computer skills in Microsoft office
• Strong administrative skills
• Excellent communication skill
• Primarily assists the sales team, focusing mostly on managing schedules and the distribution of any sales documentation.
• Prepare and then follows up on any sales quotations made for clients, negotiating terms with the client at a cost best suited for them.
• Efficiently respond to any online or telephone queries
• Manage the CRM and run the Pipeline Management system
• Liaise between other departments and the client to provide the service most suitable to the client’s needs, cost and time restraints.
• Work closely with the ops finance team to assess the progress of the department and develop Sales strategy accordingly.
• Produce reports on progress within the department and outline any developed strategies to improve.
• A Sales Coordinator may be responsible for overseeing any tariffs and evaluating any alterations to both external and internal staff
• Contract management
• Assist with marketing and branding activities
Contact: Nompumelelo Nxumalo
Listings marked NEW have been loaded in the last 48 hours