The South African Revenue Service (Sars) has released its “External Policy - Oil Industry” effective from 05 June 2019.
The Policy applies to the Oil Industry (including category 2 manufacturers of biodiesel).
The Policy does not cover:
- Non-commercial and category 1 manufacturers of biodiesel as this is dealt with in document SEBIO-02;
- The completion of the DA 159 and DA 160 (Petroleum Products Accounts) as these are dealt with in documents SE-BIO-03-M01 and SE-BIO-04-M01 respectively;
- Bonds as this is dealt with in document SE-BON-02;
- Licensing and Registration requirements as these are dealt with in document SE-LR-02; and
- Refunds by licensed distributors as this is dealt with in document SE-REF-02.
Story by: Riaan de Lange