3 Dec 2018 - by
Maxims for Log Rollers
1. If you have to ask, you are not entitled to know.
2. If you don't like the answer, you should not have asked the question.
3. When all else fails, read the instructions.
4. When in
a. doubt - mumble
b. trouble - delegate
c. charge - ponder
5. When the weight of the paperwork, equals the weight of the equipment, the equipment will work
6. After adding two weeks for unexpected delays, add two more for the unexpected unexpected delays
7. It does not matter if you fall down, as long as you pick up something from the floor when you get up
8. You are not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on
9. There is never time to do it right, but always time to do it twice
10. It works better if you plug it in
11. Only Robinson Crusoe had everything done by Friday
12. Never admit anything. Never regret anything. Whatever it is, you are not responsible
Source: Maritime Advocate Online